Congratulations on your University of Arizona graduate admission!
A few more clicks and you'll be on your way.
Accept Your OFFER OF Admission
Follow these steps to accept your admission:
- Login to GradApp.
- Choose your application using the "List My Application(s)" link.
- Accept your admission in the Next Steps box.
- View/Download your Certificate of Admission, PIN, and informational Welcome letter.
Create your NetID+ login and password
Your NetID+ is your University of Arizona identifier and email address. A NetID+ is needed to log into all campus systems. Creating your NetID and adding the DuoMobile security (Manage NetID+) is needed before you can take any other steps. Please wait 48 hours after creating your NetID+ before logging into campus systems.
Request Your I-20
In addition to your admission letter, the Form I-20 is needed to begin the student visa process. The University of Arizona requires an I-20 Request Form to be completed by each student in MyGlobal.
- Launch MyGlobal and log in with your NetID+ and Password
- Open the Graduate I-20 Request eForm
- Upload your Passport biographical page
- Upload your funding documents (bank statements from checking or savings accounts, or proof of scholarship/sponsorship).
Upload your Declaration of Support (for funding from family/friends).
If you are transferring your F-1 SEVIS record from another school in the United States, please provide the name and email address of the designated school official (DSO) at the institution you attended prior to the University of Arizona.
Once your I-20 request is processed, the Form I-20 will be emailed to your UArizona email address.
Prepare for Your Arrival
Please review the pre-arrival information on the International Student Services’s (ISS) website for Graduate Students. We also encourage you to check your University of Arizona email regularly prior to the start of classes as your department will reach out regarding course enrollment and orientation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Enrollment Counselor, or schedule an appointment with an ISS Advisor.