Congratulations on your admission to the University of Arizona! To join us on our main campus in Tucson, AZ, you will need to complete the following steps:
Create your NetID+ login and password
Your NetID+ is your University of Arizona identifier and email address. A NetID+ is needed to log into all campus systems. Creating your NetID and adding the DuoMobile security (Manage NetID+) is needed before you can take any other steps. Please wait 48 hours after creating your NetID+ before logging into campus systems.
ACCEPT YOUR OFFER AND SECURE YOUR SPACE
Ready to accept your University of Arizona offer of admission? Log into the Next Steps Center to secure your space. Securing your space requires a $450 enrollment fee deposit and is needed before you can take any additional Next Steps.
- Log into the Next Steps Center
- Secure your space by paying the $450 enrollment fee
- Register for Global & New/Transfer Student Orientation
- Apply for on-campus housing, if you intend to live on-campus
You’ll access Next Steps Center with your NetID+ login and password.
Request Your FORM I-20
In addition to your admission letter, the Form I-20 is needed to begin the student visa process. The University of Arizona requires an I-20 Request Form to be completed by each student in MyGlobal.
- Launch MyGlobal and log in with your NetID+ and Password
- Open the Undergraduate I-20 Request eForm
- Upload your Passport biographical page
- Upload your funding documents (bank statements from checking or savings accounts, or proof of scholarship/sponsorship).
Upload your Declaration of Support (for funding from family/friends).
If you are transferring your F-1 SEVIS record from another school in the United States, please provide the name and email address of the designated school official (DSO) at the institution you attended prior to the University of Arizona.
Once your I-20 request is processed, the Form I-20 will be emailed to your UArizona email address.
Prepare for Arrival
We are so excited to meet you and want to be sure you feel fully prepared for your University of Arizona degree. All of your pre-arrival steps will be outlined in the Next Steps Center. Here are a few key items that will require completion before arrival:
- English and Math placement exams
- Global & New/Transfer Student Orientation (online)
- Secure on- or off-campus housing
- International Student Services support
- Report travel plans
- Request airport pick-up
- Check in upon arrival
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Enrollment Counselor, or schedule an appointment with an ISS Advisor.